Where can i get a gauge like this?

math341c

Hello guys, so im flying mostly the PMDG today, and i want to extend my realism. So the thing is, i want in the T7, when boarding is in process, i want an aircondition looping sound, as you hear when boarding the T7. I know PMDG already did a aircondition sound. But i want a specific one when you boarding the plane, and the door is open. For the edit, i don´t need help. But im looking for an in game gauge, where i get a window, and press on custom sound 4, and then i play it in game, and reapeating it, until i press it off again. You know a guage with buttons that can play custom sounds.

Can i get something like that out there, i have searched but no luck so far.

Hope you can help me. Thanks, have a nice day :)

FSpassengers has boarding sounds along with flight attendant announcements etc.
AMD 9590 5Ghz, Asus 990X Sabertooth, Asus 285 Strix, 8Gb Ram x2 RipJaws, Corsair Hydro H100, Corsair CM750M, 2TB Short Stroked HDD, Samsung 120Gb SSD for OS, x3 ViewSonic VX2370 LED Frameless Monitors. x1 Semi Understanding Partner.

S2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Panels

FS2004 FlightDeck Sound Effects Panel

[ Download | View ]

Name: fdsfxpnl.zip

Size: 21,665,825 Date: 12-23-2003 Downloads: 36,577

FS2004 FlightDeck Sound Effects Panel. An add-on sub-panel designed to add cabin and crew voice announcements, ambient environment effects, and cabin "muzak" to your flight simming experience. By Marcus Thompson.

I've tried this a while ago and it does work in FSX.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Yes, the Flight Deck Sound Effects Panel is probably the easiest to work with and install. Also, it allows you to add what ever sounds you want, and can be played in loop.

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"

S2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Panels

FS2004 FlightDeck Sound Effects Panel

[ Download | View ]

Name: fdsfxpnl.zip

Size: 21,665,825 Date: 12-23-2003 Downloads: 36,577

FS2004 FlightDeck Sound Effects Panel. An add-on sub-panel designed to add cabin and crew voice announcements, ambient environment effects, and cabin "muzak" to your flight simming experience. By Marcus Thompson.

I've tried this a while ago and it does work in FSX.

Thanks for you post, i have this already, and im using it to play safety videos. But the sounds are not in looping, when i press, then the sound starts and stops. How can i make it repeating the audio file again and again?

"Right-mouse" click on any of the switches, while in "windowed mode". Each switch can be looped, the volume edited, and each sound can be hand-picked.

Just click the LOOP button.

Capture 1.jpg

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"

Archived