Presentation

You go to 'Window' mode (screen) by pressing (and holding) 'Alt' then press 'Enter'. You can then see the task manager icons of programs running (sub panels?). You can fly all day in 'Window' mode by dragging the edges to fill the monitor screen by grabbing edge with your mouse and pulling edges out. Hope this is what you meant. If so, you can buy us all a pint. If not, then 'COME AGAIN?'.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

My best guess is a sub-header what happens when you are not strapped in.

The request:

"adjust the picture of FSX"

This could mean anything.

"various sub-headers"

This seems to imply this person wants to see something which is not always the same.

I think N2's guess is as good as any in that he wants to see the main menu displayed all the time.

Another possibility is the default flight auto-load is preventing this person from entering the sim intro main menus.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

When you say sub-header I will presume you mean the horizontal menu bar that runs across the top of the screen? I'd say, just take it out of full screen mode into window mode, and there it is.

Or hit ALT key once while in full screen mode, and the menu bar will appear in the full screen view.

And if I'm way off base and this is no where near what you wanted then disregard.

-- John

Archived