Cockpit Tool Tips

usb777

My cockpit tool tips are not working. Checked the check box. Something in the fsx.cfg maybe? Read something they don't work in full screen. Is that it?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

My cockpit tool tips are not working. Checked the check box. Something in the fsx.cfg maybe? Read something they don't work in full screen. Is that it?

No, no problems when I'm in full screen. Try what Zip said.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

It's working on my single screen computer window and full screen. My triple monitor build though works in window mode but not full screen. Funny, just noticed it. I guess I am learning the gauges but it is nice when I try out an aircraft I am not used to. Think the triple monitors since we have to adjust the panel views to work right.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I think it must have something to do with the three monitors in full screen because if I back it down to window mode it works. I just get complacent and don't see things right off. Been flying triple screens for about six months now and it is cool. Of course I still run my old build with one monitor and can compare, check what have you.

Mike G.

Archived