What's an open club?

defaid

I've been hanging around for a couple of weeks, waiting to see the club's pages correctly implemented, unaware that it was done a week ago.

And also because I knew I'd be number 13...

I'd been thinking that an 'Open Club' would be completely visible but until I'd joined I couldn't access anything other than the rules, even after accepting them. Does that mean open clubs can't be visited or viewed by the general public? Or is an open club simply one that shows up on the Clubs' landing page (all the others have disappeared)?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, defaid said:

I've been hanging around for a couple of weeks, waiting to see the club's pages correctly implemented, unaware that it was done a week ago.

And also because I knew I'd be number 13...

I'd been thinking that an 'Open Club' would be completely visible but until I'd joined I couldn't access anything other than the rules, even after accepting them. Does that mean open clubs can't be visited or viewed by the general public? Or is an open club simply one that shows up on the Clubs' landing page (all the others have disappeared)?

Welcome to the FBO, defaid!

Think of the recent appearance of the fully functioning Club Chachapoya as a 'soft Launch' mainly to see if everything works. Many Thanks to both Nels and Mr.Zippy for helping to get things working. I set the Club up as an 'Open' Club so that way it would be fully visible to everyone as we Post. I was surprised to see that we're now the only Club on the Menu; all of the others hadn't had any traffic for many Years so I guess they've been 'purged'.

So now you know where we are, and what up... so tell your friends, and we're sure glad to have you in our ranks.

Alan (vp²) 🙂

• Like 1

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

2 minutes ago, mrzippy said:

That's why I carry a big hammer!  Fixes everything!  🔨

Keep that matillo grande handy... never know when we'll need it! 😁

• Haha 1

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG