FSX Steam Scènes d'aéroport que ne s'affiche pas.

Bonjour à tous

Il y a quelques jours, j'ai eu la surprise désagréable de ne plus voir apparaitre les installations aéroportuaires (bâtiments) au niveau de l'affichage. les pistes sont présentes. Pourquoi?

les meshs, les paysages photo, apparaissent très bien.

J'ai désinstallé FSX, puis Steam, nettoyé les répertoires concernés. j'ai lancé des logiciels anti-virus et anti malwares. Nettoyé le registre. 

Ensuite j'ai tout réinstallé, mais le problème persiste. J'ai examiné le fichier scenery.cfg. Il correspond à la déclaration des scènes de la bibliothèque. Que faire? 

Avez vous une solution. merci de me la signaler.

Amicalement

jacques

bastia aéropost disparu.jpg

Google translation so more can possibly assist.

Hi all

A few days ago, I had the unpleasant surprise of no longer seeing the airport facilities (buildings) appear on the display. The leads are there. What for?

The meshes, the photo landscapes, appear very well. I uninstalled FSX, then Steam, cleaned up the directories concerned. I have launched anti-virus and anti-malware software. Cleaned the registry. Then I reinstalled everything, but the problem persists. I looked at the scenery.cfg file. It corresponds to the declaration of the scenes in the library. What to do? Do you have a solution? Thank you for pointing it out to me.

Jacob

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

Looks like some type of "photo-real" airport scenery!  On the ground it looks like a puddle or pancake and looks OK from above when flying over it.

• Like 1

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

A quote: "A few days ago, I had the unpleasant surprise of no longer seeing the airport facilities (buildings) appear on the display".

Obvious question: so what happened on the computer (not only with FSX) between the time where the buildings etc were present and when they suddenly had disappeared?

Jorgen

1 hour ago, pavieopex said:

Hello! I think it's a problem with the texture of the buildings which are not displayed. Why?

I don't think it's a texture problem.  Is this airport a default or an addon?  I had the same problem with a download for Edwards AFB.  Everything looked ok from a reasonable high altitude,

but when I landed, the buildings looked like what you have.  Colorful pancakes!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hello mrzippy! Thank you for helping me. Indeed it is a texture problem. All non-generic airports are addons, which worked perfectly since I used FSX.
As far as Edwards is concerned, it's the same thing, no buildings in sight. It is completely flat, only spots indicating the location of the buildings.image.thumb.png.a65fdd790ba8ded5323cebc49253adaa.png
Maybe there is an FSX or Windows 10 component missing?
. I checked FSX through Steam. Everything is OK.
It's a real problem, isn't it?
Thanks again for your help!
friendly
jacques (France, Pavie (près de Toulouse), Occitanie)

Eureka! I found my airports, thanks to your directions. The Scenery graphics sliders were all on the right so I reduced the Mesh and texture values a bit. And There you go. Finally it works!
In any case, thank you very much for your help.
Kind regards
JacquesCapturedcran2024-05-24150936.thumb.png.1e2bbd218cabf03236dc03da91477aaf.png

2 hours ago, pavieopex said:

The Scenery graphics sliders were all on the right

I recently switched to FSX:SE (from boxed), and noticed the same. I never would do that myself, so I wonder how that happened.

I'll keep monitoring this.

Glad to be of some help.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

I'm thrilled it all worked out for you!  Having said that, I almost felt the same way taxiing there RW the first time I flew there.  The huge airport and far away buildings made sense from the air.  But at ground level the desert is so vast and the air base is so large it seemed as if nothing was there but the horizon.  And the far away buildings seemed almost flat on the horizon.  Then as you taxied towards them, they started to appear normal.

Perhaps your sim freaked out as it couldn't find enough detail there either.  So that's probably why it looked fine when you backed the sliders off.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.