RPMs on a FS9 aircraft

Richiemon

Hi gang. Question I wanted to float to the group. I'm very particular about my sound files. I've built unique ones for each aircraft. I have a great one for P&W 757s. BUT, I notice on the TDS 757, the "groan" as it were, i.e. the sound it makes when they engine is full power and you're sitting in front of the engine, takes an unrealistic amount of time to kick in. I used the same sound set in other plane models and it took half as long. So I did a study: I used a panel that shows engine rpms. And I noticed it took the TDS 757 25 seconds to hit 90 rpms, it took another 757 model only about 13. So my question is, what in the aircraft config can u adjust how quickly the plane gets to higher rpms. The jet_scalar is set to 1.2 on both models. So I'm wondering is it's another setting. This is only important cause the quicker I get to the higher rpms the more realistic the sound set. I will post similar question on TDS facebook but was curious as to whether any of my partners here had any insight.