Tribute To The "Queen Of The Skies" Boeing "Jumbo" 747 In MSFS

• Founder

maxresdefault.jpg

Tribute To The "Queen Of The Skies" Boeing "Jumbo" 747 In MSFS

By Frank's MS Flight Sim

Come see the highlights of the history of the Boeing 747, no longer being made but still flying (albeit in reducing numbers). I really loved researching & making this video.

1. The 747
  2. 747 Types
  3. People with 747s
  4. 747 Disasters
  5. 747s in Museums
  6. 747s at Iconic Kai Tak

Hope you enjoy. Cheers.

Frank's MS Flight Sim

https://www.youtube.com/@FranksMSFlightSimulator

About Frank's MS Flight Sim

New channel begun in 2021. Visit notable airfields and areas in Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS). Themes so far include: WW2; Bush/Mt./Water/Outback strips; “Golden Oldie” strips; heritage/vintage strips; and aircraft accident investigations. More different themes to come. Expect a new video roughly each week. Provides brief, interesting information, often with history, geography, maps, pictures etc, and great places to fly in MSFS. Focus is on interesting content rather than production values.

Frank,

During this trying time for Boeing, it was a welcomed relief to relive some of the glory days.

What made this such a good review of the 747 was that you covered not only the highlights but also tragic incidents.

And you exposed the viewer to the amazing scenery that can be found in MSFS.

As always, well done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

Beautifully Done!  I can well remember Molly & my first 747 Flight on the "City of Westminster" from Boston US to London UK for Christmas.  That was the most special ticketed flight I can recall ever being on.  

It's hugely sad the bean counters have de-contented Boeing into the disaster it now appears to be!! 

I'm hugely thrilled they never seemed to have done their damage to the H-46s and H-47s! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.