Low and Slow over SoCal

Lazerson

11 hours ago, Lazerson said:

Ultimate Terrain X

Nice to see basic aircraft that anyone who's ever taken flight lessons can relate to.

Wow,ย  not only did UTX show that area of SoCal realistically, you got the haze right too.ย ๐Ÿ™„

With so many heavy iron screenshots out there, is great to see the 152 strutting her stuff.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate.ย And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM,ย 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

There was a time when you could get these for a Song and a Dance, but all the Dealers are selling them at full pop Today. Last Carenado I picked up was their C208 Caravan.

ย 

For Nine, that is...ย ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Haha 1

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

2 hours ago, PhrogPhlyer said:

Nice to see basic aircraft that anyone who's ever taken flight lessons can relate to.

Wow,ย  not only did UTX show that area of SoCal realistically, you got the haze right too.ย ๐Ÿ™„

With so many heavy iron screenshots out there, is great to see the 152 strutting her stuff.

+1!

ย 

More proof that flight simming isn't just around, it's still growing and improving!

ย 

Michael

ย 

BTW:ย  No longer being stationed in So. Cal, I miss a lot of friends and sights,ย  But I sure don't miss the smog!

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

5 hours ago, PhrogPhlyer said:

Thank you! I just love how that haze looks, but having flown in that exact spot in those exact conditions it's a lot less fun in person. Flying west back to San Diego with the sun at just the right height to be in your eyes the whole way no matter what you do isn't fun! I gotta say, I've loved flying GA only lately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ViperPilot2 said:

There was a time when you could get these for a Song and a Dance, but all the Dealers are selling them at full pop Today. Last Carenado I picked up was their C208 Caravan.

ย 

For Nine, that is...ย ๐Ÿ˜‹

I got most of these on sale off steam if you can believe it, $6-$7 a pop! Otherwise they're all the same price as their (frankly incredible) MSFS and P3D stuff, which is highway robbery!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rupert said:

+1!

ย 

More proof that flight simming isn't just around, it's still growing and improving!

ย 

Michael

ย 

BTW:ย  No longer being stationed in So. Cal, I miss a lot of friends and sights,ย  But I sure don't miss the smog!

ย 

ย 

Most days the smog isn't too bad but boy, when that mercury climbs during the summer in Riverside, the Central Valley, or the LA Basin it's like pea soup!

ย 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lazerson said:

I got most of these on sale off steam if you can believe it, $6-$7 a pop! Otherwise they're all the same price as their (frankly incredible) MSFS and P3D stuff, which is highway robbery!

Same here; got all of my Carenado stuff for $4.99/ea. one year at Christmas. The Caravan I got as a freebie for winning an online Giveaway.ย ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Thanks 1

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG