for 3 weeks or now I get a CTD. This is what I find in event viewer. I've tried removing all third party aps, starting in safe mode and it still happens. It's random when it happens, but it always freezes before it crashes and doesn't happen after take off. It either happens just before I hit fly now or after landing and I try to set up another flight. I find it doesn't happen as often if I open the app, check something like my flight log or content manager then close out to the desktop and restart the app. 

any ideas to help is greatly appreciated.

Happy flyin yall

AppName FlightSimulator.exe
    AppVersion 1.36.2.0
    AppTimeStamp 65a6e79d
    ModuleName CoherentGTCore.dll
    ModuleVersion 0.0.0.0
    ModuleTimeStamp 6504572b
    ExceptionCode c0000005
    FaultingOffset 0000000000cd4363
    ProcessId 0x36ac
    ProcessCreationTime 0x1da77b8d7edbdd3
    AppPath C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
    ModulePath C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\CoherentGTCore.dll
    IntegratorReportId aeec9862-5f60-42fd-a158-2a7298393c36

Are you in DX12 mode? Try DX11 instead. I just googled "CoherentGTCore.dll" and one result suggested a DX12 issue along with Live AI Traffic, but I'd suggest switching to DX11 mode first.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

After the reinstal it seems to work, flew from MYAK toKTPF direct and no issues noted. no 3rd party anything. I'll start solw and use Logi for MSFS controller 64 fpr my Logi yoke and throttle system. From there I'll try to set up my Navigraph flight system data and go from there. Any help is appricated.

Happy Flyin yall....

Adog sends

• 5 weeks later...

Puzzled why you couldn't change to DX11, could have been a corrupted file that reinstalling sorted out.

For future ref rather than reinstalling, you could try to repair the sim through the Windows App Manager. Doesn't always work but worth a try.