My MSFS worked perfectly until a power outage in home the other day. Now i try to start up MSFS and get this error.  Any ideas ????. I reset XBox app and MS store app. I restarted computer.  My MSFS is on a different drive from windows.  If i have to manually re enter a pathway can i get some direction  ???

Thanks

MSFS ERROR.jpg

Core i7 10700K OC to 4.6 all cores/EVGA 750W G+ PSU/ MSI Z490 edge mobo/GSkill RAM DDR4 32GB(2X16GB) 3600mhz/ ASUS TUF RTX 3080/ Win10 home/ Asus 32 inch monitor 1440p/ CH Flightstick

It could be that your Xbox Credentials were corrupted in the power outage. You can delete them and restart your computer, when they'll be regenerated automatically.

To do this, type Credential into the taskbar search window.

Click on Credential Manager.

Click on Windows Credentials.

Click on each entry beginning with XblGrts and select Remove - there are a lot of them, but it beats a full re-install!

Close Credential Manager and reboot your PC.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64