SOH Migrating to New Software

If you weren't aware, the folks at Sim-Outhouse (SOH) are planning to make a Software change similar to what occurred here.

To be safe, folks might want to peruse their Library and Download any pertinent Files they might need, just in case something gets lost in the Switch.

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

After talking with the Head Guy at SOH, the move to the new software will be in May and he has serious doubts and concerns about the file library.  Sound

familiar? 😱

• Like 1

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

• Founder

When talking to the guys at SOH, you might want to point them to www.trainsim.com as an example of how to do a changeover right. They went with a newer version of vBulletin, transferring the file library pretty much seamlessly, and have since made some rather extensive improvements to it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mrzippy said:

After talking with the Head Guy at SOH, the move to the new software will be in May and he has serious doubts and concerns about the file library.  Sound

familiar? 😱

Told 'ya!

Like I said... go over there and Download whatever you can from their Library. They have stuff you can't find anywhere else, and if it's lost in the shuffle, it's lost...  FOREVER. 

• Haha 1

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG