New owner of an A@A Cherokee and I have a question.

Last night I downloaded the A2A Cherokee, and I have just over 2 hrs in the air. My only real question is that the manual recommends moving the realism settings all the way to the right which i have done. The only problem I have now is keeping it straight and level. It always wants to roll to the left. Is this a characteristic of the real plane? If it is how do you recommend trimming it? Other than that I love the plane.

Hi, all realism sliders to the right is the correct setting, as stated in the manual.

This roll,

- did she exhibit that one from the beginning? Check the calibration of your flight controls, she usually is very stable.

- Or did it develop over time? Then remember to switch the fuel tanks and to top them off before flight.

Remember that this AC is 'living'. Do your preflight checks and the walk around, visit the maintenance hangar often. Maybe you managed to break something already - although I doubt it.

Hard to diagnose, as a light left hand roll is actually normal. She needs constant control inputs, like the real thing does. How pronounced is this? Are you using any other addons, like weather etc.? You should contact A2A support as well.

Last night I downloaded the A2A Cherokee, and I have just over 2 hrs in the air. My only real question is that the manual recommends moving the realism settings all the way to the right which i have done. The only problem I have now is keeping it straight and level. It always wants to roll to the left. Is this a characteristic of the real plane? If it is how do you recommend trimming it? Other than that I love the plane.

Takes more than two hours to read the manual. Look up what it has to say on trim and Weight & Balance.

Archived