Can FSUIPC and certain addons on FS2004 permanently change the flight dynamics of addon and/or default aircraft?

Happy New Year everyone. The title is self explanatory. For example, if a plane behaves differently because of another that uses FSUIPC, or an addon plane, will removing both solve the problem? Or will it "remain" that way? Can FSUIPC permanently change FS2004 IF an addon is faulty or poorly made? I actually do not have a problem with FSUIPC or addons, but I am weary of some of my addons that I have, and I make sure to not touch FSUIPC at all (some of my addons use this). I do suffer from scrupulosity, so my apologies if my question sounds silly...

I don't think FSUIPC works in Microsoft Flight (a completely different program than FS2004, FSX, etc.), and this might be better served in the FS2004 forum, but FSUIPC changes aircraft behavior only so long as it is installed and active. It intercepts the software in flightsim and changes what is sent to the aircraft, and when using FSUIPC you have the choice of changing things for a single aircraft or for all aircraft, for any given change, thus you can control what you want done within FSUIPC. Or if you uninstall it, then all changes made with it are gone. If you don't have the paid version, then what you can affect is strongly reduces, but the same thing is true, that removing it removes all changes too, because it's no longer able to intercept the commands to the sim.

• Like 1

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!