CYHM needs a developer for FS20

I live near this airport in Hamilton Ontario which also happens to be the home of the Canadian Warplane and Vintage Aircraft Museum, It's a real treat to see the Lancaster, B25 and Dakota all flying regularly. Unfortunately, no one has taken on the task of replicating this airport. It would be really cool if they included the operating vintage aircraft. Here's a link to the museum if you're interested. Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum - Canadian Aviation History | Wartime Vintage Aircraft

Alienware Aurora R7 * i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz * 32 gb RAM * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb * Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD * Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO * Dual Monitors (1 X 2k + 1 X HD) *Windows 11*. MSFS Premium Edition

Thanks for that Aviation Heritage Link!  I've been to several air museums in various countries and also visited Hamilton several times.  Especially when I worked in the automobile industry.  But sadly, I didn't know that museum was there. 

Should I have occasion to go back up to Hamilton I'll try to drop in for a look around.  And I strongly suggest others check out the link you posted.  It appears to be a very nice museum with several interesting aircraft.  Enough so that I would think people who plot those airstrips for sims would find this one worth the effort.

Rupert

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

You can actually book flights on some of these aircraft. I think the Lancaster is in the $3,900 range per person for an hour or so. The Dakota is more reasonable, around $250 if I remember correctly.

Alienware Aurora R7 * i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz * 32 gb RAM * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb * Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD * Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO * Dual Monitors (1 X 2k + 1 X HD) *Windows 11*. MSFS Premium Edition

• Like 1

21 hours ago, pf21414 said:

I had a ride in a Harvard at the CWHM. It was amazing! A friend was booked for a Tiger Moth flight but it was too windy that day, so he went up in a Chipmunk. It's a great museum! 

SimAddons has done CYHM for MSFS 2020. Take a look at https://www.simaddons.com/pages/simaddons_cyhm_msfs.htm.

Thanks for that link. It looks really good. The only issue I might have is the seasons as I use another product for that that does not work well with other season changers. Maybe it can be disabled. I'll find out. Thanks again.

Good news for me. The Season changer is actually a separate download on that product and not installed by default. Think I'll give it a try. Thanks again for the link.

• Like 1