FSX Breitling Clock

Firefalcon

The Breitling Clock successes in panel cfg installed it.  This an airplane FSX Gulfstream IV but FSX Gulfstream V Panel (folder) is working installed in Gulfstream IV Panel folder.

Because, most important pay-attendant  on Breitling Clock what time is Takeoff Time and Landing Time.

See clock it's FPAnaC.png.jpg-thumb 

Jimmy

g5hj8r 1200px.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Looks great. I personally prefer an analog clock in the cockpit.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

Hi PhrogPhlyer, Thank you 10-4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 8:45 AM, PhrogPhlyer said:

Looks great. I personally prefer an analog clock in the cockpit.

Plus !!  Other things to be spending thoughts in the cockpit on rather than converting digital time to the analog we're already used to.  IMO the same principle applies to wrist watches as well.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

On 8/14/2023 at 5:14 PM, Firefalcon said:

Thank you 10-4

Sorry, missed you response. Most welcome.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

4 hours ago, Rupert said:

same principle applies to wrist watches as well.

Plus 1.

And it is impossible to tell relative changes with digital. Such as 15 min or 30 min simple time spans.

One thing we did in the CH-46 was loosen the set crews of all the engine/temp/hydraulic gauges, and point them all at 3 o'clock position.

Then if there were any excessive changes it was immediately seen. With digital, one has to read the number and make a decision of its significance.

They both have their place, and that is what should go into proper cockpit design.

• Like 1

phrog x 2.jpg

1 minute ago, PhrogPhlyer said:

loosen the set crews of all the engine/temp/hydraulic gauges, and point them all at 3 o'clock position

Quite common in auto racing also, orient all gauges so "normal" reading is straight up.

2 hours ago, jgf said:

orient all gauges so "normal" reading is straight up

Great minds? LOL

You can't do that with digital.

phrog x 2.jpg

On 9/5/2023 at 4:54 PM, PhrogPhlyer said:

point them all at 3 o'clock position.

I just remembered, we actually pointed then to 9 o'clock.

That way if the needle went up, so were the temps/pressures/etc.

And visa versa with needle pointing down,

phrog x 2.jpg

2 hours ago, PhrogPhlyer said:

I just remembered, we actually pointed then to 9 o'clock.

That way if the needle went up, so were the temps/pressures/etc.

And visa versa with needle pointing down,

That sure reduces your scan time...

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

13 minutes ago, lnuss said:

That sure reduces your scan time...

Very true,

Scanning is becoming a lost art.

Automated systems and warning lights drive the show now.

For the Eclipse 500, start is just move switch from Off to On/Start.

Nothing else to do nor gauges to monitor.

phrog x 2.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2023 at 6:57 PM, PhrogPhlyer said:

Great minds? LOL

You can't do that with digital.

image.thumb.jpeg.d2e9c080c37f7cab2112ecd82e8a1eee.jpeg

Do you like its GPSNEW? ((: Lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

10 hours ago, Firefalcon said:

Do you like its GPSNEW?

Give me the old steam gauges to match the analog clock.

I'd rather "scan" than "read" an instrument panel.

phrog x 2.jpg

On 10/14/2023 at 1:41 PM, PhrogPhlyer said:

To:PhrogPhlyer

Here download for you zip (Thumbup)

FPAnaC9.zip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

14 minutes ago, Firefalcon said:

Here download for you zip

Thank you Firefalcon!

I also hope that everyone understands the when I said "Give me the old steam gauges to match the analog clock." I meant that rhetorically, not literally.

I have flown both analog and digital panels, and understand the advantages of both.

But for me, my preference will always be for analog.

phrog x 2.jpg

Welcome! I understand its

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...
On 10/15/2023 at 10:57 PM, PhrogPhlyer said:

Thank you Firefalcon!

I also hope that everyone understands the when I said "Give me the old steam gauges to match the analog clock." I meant that rhetorically, not literally.

I have flown both analog and digital panels, and understand the advantages of both.

But for me, my preference will always be for analog.

+1!  Spin the gauges so If the gauge needles line up, then you're normal.  If not verify why the outlier doesn't!

So you don't need to read all the gauges, just scan. 

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

• 3 months later...
On 10/14/2023 at 1:41 PM, PhrogPhlyer said:

Yes, I like its, cuz, able see its in the flight traffic passing on GPS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]