New to Flightsim.com

Ernest Webber

Im new here so please bare with me. I tried to download a Virtavia Helicopter and I keep getting a message that my brouser wont download it because it thinks the download helo is hazaderous. I havent had any problems with any other web-sites I've used. Any ideas or help would be greatly.

Is the message from your browser, a download manager, or your anti-malware program?  There's usually an option to override the block, just depends on where the block is from. (My download manager hates pdf files, I've always got to take the extra step to d/l one.)

Thank you for your replies. I'm not exactly sure why my computer is saying what it's saying. The computer is brand new to me and this is the first time I've ever seen this in my life. I've downloaded hundreds of aircraft over the years. I just refound this site yesterday. In the past I've downloaded many planes from this sight but I had a  different computer at that time of course. I don't know if it's my firewall, or the browser security that's doing it. But I'll keep trying.