xplane 12 installer

skytrek

I am running a Geforce RTX 2080 Ti. The installer is telling me I can't run VULHAN because my graphic needs an upgrade.

Cannot contact anyone at XPlane for assistance. I think my card is more than good enough for running Xplane12 any thoughts on this?

DSC00027.JPG

6 hours ago, skytrek said:

I am running a Geforce RTX 2080 Ti. The installer is telling me I can't run VULHAN because my graphic needs an upgrade.

Cannot contact anyone at XPlane for assistance. I think my card is more than good enough for running Xplane12 any thoughts on this?

DSC00027.JPG

Update your card drivers. Latest is 536.23, so you're waaaaay behind.

13 hours ago, skytrek said:

I think my card is more than good enough for running Xplane12 any thoughts on this?

Hi.

It is just good enough to run 2D in very limited mode.

XP12 is very inefficient and if you have the Digital version it will become useless and revert back to Demo unless you can re validate using the Internet.

As the message states you MUST upgrade your driver version to at least 516.94, again another sign that the new programmers they have are very inexperienced and trying to use certain features of the new drivers to make up for the lack of experience.

I suggest you start out with your sliders in a very conservative mode / low settings and slowly work your way up, unless you want to go through a lot of frustration.