Support at Pilot2atc

Baron Fritz

I was having an issue with Pilot2atc occasionally not displaying precipitation correctly in the metar window.is It came to my attention after I installed FSGRW, and would probably have gone unnoticed otherwise. While it was only a very minor irritant, I brought it up with Dave at customer support at admin@p2atc.com. I was pleasantly surprised when they addressed the issue immediately - Pilot2ATC Update 2.6.4.2 Beta 6 . In this day and age of declining, or even no, customer support, Pilot2atc is in a class of its own. Outstanding support is only one more reason you should seriously consider Pilot2atc. .https://pilot2atc.com/

John, both FSGRW and PILOT2ATC are working perfectly fine in FS2004, Win 10. The only problem I've encountered was a very minor glitch in the P2ATC metar window ,regarding precipitation display, however this was expeditiously addressed by their support. With the help of top-notch programs like this, I think FS9 will continue to evolve forever-well, maybe not forever, would you believe for a long time yet?

10 hours ago, Baron Fritz said:

John, both FSGRW and PILOT2ATC are working perfectly fine in FS2004, Win 10. The only problem I've encountered was a very minor glitch in the P2ATC metar window ,regarding precipitation display, however this was expeditiously addressed by their support. With the help of top-notch programs like this, I think FS9 will continue to evolve forever-well, maybe not forever, would you believe for a long time yet?

Interesting, thanks for clarifying that. I was aware FSGRW is fine because I still use it! But curious that both publishers do not mention FS9 - is it really so old that they think they won't get any sales? I think they are wrong.

J

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!