How to remove FSJumpstart2020

I installed FSJumpstar2020 some time ago, but would like the option of starting MSFS "normally".

Can I just remove FSJumpstart2020 from the desktop? If so what then starts MSFS???

I'm using the disk version of MSFS with disk 1 locked in the DVD drive!!

Can you help?

9 hours ago, merlin_66 said:

I installed FSJumpstar2020 some time ago, but would like the option of starting MSFS "normally".

Can I just remove FSJumpstart2020 from the desktop? If so what then starts MSFS???

I'm using the disk version of MSFS with disk 1 locked in the DVD drive!!

Can you help?

Since this appears (guessing actually) to be an addon, I would surmise that you can uninstall it like it any other program.  If it is placed in your Community Folder (again, not sure what this program actually does), then you should be able to just remove it from the Community Folder.  If it is an actual piece of software, add/remove should take care of it.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

MSFS should be listed in the Start menu as Microsoft Flight Simulator, you can launch it from there.

Once it has launched, you can right-click on the MSFS Taskbar icon and pin it to the Taskbar for quick access.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64