Looking for 2 airports that are close to each other.

ster100

• ster100 changed the title to Looking for 2 airports that are close to each other.
On 3/25/2023 at 11:35 PM, ster100 said:

I am looking for 2 airports that are close to each other.

Not more than 10 till 20 miles.
Preferably with asphalt.
Can I search for that with Navigraph?

Which sim? MSFS I presume since no one asks that of older sims.

33 minutes ago, snave said:

Which sim? MSFS I presume since no one asks that of older sims.

Airports only exist in MSFS?

Simmers of all versions can and DO take pleasure in sharing this world together. Ster100 also asked about Navigraph, which has been around since 2003 and supports nearly all versions of various flight sims. So "which sim" becomes moot, unless taking a specific sim setting, aircraft, or feature.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

2 hours ago, PhrogPhlyer said:

Airports only exist in MSFS?

Simmers of all versions can and DO take pleasure in sharing this world together. Ster100 also asked about Navigraph, which has been around since 2003 and supports nearly all versions of various flight sims. So "which sim" becomes moot, unless taking a specific sim setting, aircraft, or feature.

No, these uninteresting and untesting questions seem to emanate repeatedly from MSFS, is all.

I can't believe a real simmer would ask such a question, so ruled in MSFS as this is the type of sim that attracts children, gamers and other odious types.

I'd like to be wrong, mind, and hope the query is far more sophisticated than it first appears...

If I understand Ster100 correctly, the question is about "can Navigraph do an airport search based on distance and surface quality". Nothing wrong about this questions.

I do not know anything about navigraph, but the East Frisian Islands in the North Sea offshore Northern Germany provide, what he is looking for (look for Juist, Norderney, Langeoog and so on). Can do some island hopping there.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 32Gb RAM,

NVidia Geforce RTX 2600, 3 Monitors (two 1280 x 1024, one 1920 x 1080),

SSD 1000 GB and SSD 500 GB

3 hours ago, grimsel said:

If I understand Ster100 correctly, the question is about "can Navigraph do an airport search based on distance and surface quality". Nothing wrong about this questions.

Agree

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.