Button Assignment Recommendation

I'm at the point now where my profiles/mapping/sensitivities are looking good and I'm now ready to assign buttons to my yoke. I fly the Cessna 172. I have the Redbird Yoke YK1 but many others have similar button arrangements on the handles. What button assignments do you recommend to the priority buttons at the top of the handle? I have a black push button (spring return) at the tip (ATC?), a red push button (spring return), a rocker switch, and a hat switch set to look around the cockpit. I also have an XBOX with an empty profile waiting. Thanks for your recommendations.

i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

I found the smartcam lock (I think that's what it's called) to be a useful assignment. It essentialy snaps your 'head' to the nearest point of interest, which will be your nearest airport when you're coming in for landing or doing pattern work. So, when you're doing pattern work and want to look quickly glance at the airport, a quick press of this button will make you look directly at the airport, as oppposed to having to pan with you HAT switch or mouse. It's also useful when turning from base to final, since your gaze will be locked to the airport as you turn, which will make judging your turn so much easier.

I've also set commands to look down at the panel and toggle the so-called 'Landing View'.

And let's not forget the obligatory trim commands.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

Thanks Kilo. I am going to try those for sure. 

i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.