Controls Chattering

I am revisiting my STEAM installation of MS2020 hoping that after a year it has become better. I am mapping my flight controllers and noticed my Redbird Pedals are chattering and the rudder visibly moving an inch or so each way rapidly. My Assistance Options are all OFF. The only assignment for rudder pedals is on the Redbird Pedals. I checked each of the other flight controls for an inadvertent assignment but they are clean; however, I noticed that on my Redbird Throttle RD1 assignments, while there is no assignment, there is a white bar for the Rudder Axis Left and the Reverse is checked. It doesn't move when I push the pedals. Any advice on removing the chatter? 

i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

While I cannot comment on the actual pedals, I thought did occur, you checked for conflicts (duplicate settings??), but did you check the keyboard side as well??

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Thank you gentlemen for your comments. I'll keep at it. 

i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.