F/C Member designation and Profile Info

beroun

Missing the First Class Member mentioned at my posts Avatar. Also when viewing other members profile I cannot find "About Me", which mentioned the member's real name. This was handy, since in my responses to anyones post, I liked to address member by his/her real name name (not by the Forum Name). 

And one more: My contributing downloads come in search under my real name but not under my forum name?

Hope the site is still developing and above will be addressed. Good luck with hard work.

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

As well as First Class member is there any chance of having signatures added. Thanks

Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)

• 3 months later...

It isn't until lately I started wondering what happened to my First Class Membership, when I saw the badge applied to another user's avatar but not to mine.

ScreenShot_20230423172559.jpg.5ee408e60d393224c03309df0c19fe42.jpg

I wonder if all (if any) existing First Class Members were correctly transferred from the old to the new forum software. 

Could someone enlighten this?

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

1 hour ago, snave said:

I don't care what you call me.

Neither do I.

What I do care: on May 5th 2022 I payed 60 USD for a three year First Class Membership subscription.

Since the new forum software was implemented, I don't see any visible proof of it anymore.

I want to know where my money went.

So in a way, I also care "how well the forum goes about it's business".

Wim

• Like 1
b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg