My fsx won't loaded and ctd at the day time

Mefaz

Do you have the boxed edition or Steam? Either way I would attempt a repair first.

For the boxed edition; Google 'how to repair microsoft flight simulator x'. I'm not sure about the Steam version, but someone here can tell you how to verify the files or refresh them.

Ernest Pergrem

System: i7-13700K, Gigabyte Z790 UD AX, 32GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1080 FTW Gaming, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit, MSFS 2020, FSX, Thrustmaster T.16000M Joystick, Cessna Pedals, Saitek Trim Wheel, Switch Panel, and Multi Panel

To find the correct entry in Event viewer, do this:

Note down the time of the crash - it doesn't have to be totally exact, but good if you can isolate it to within an hour or so.

Then right-click on your Windows Start button and select "Event Viewer" from the menu. In the Event Viewer, click on the little arrow to the left of "Windows Logs", and then click on "Application". You will now, in the top center pane, see a lot of entries with time-stamps, most of which will be titled "Information" - ignore those. But scroll down the entries until you reach the time that you noted down earlier, and then around that time look for an entry titled "Error". When you see that, click on the entry, and you will see the crash information we need in the big centre pane. Copy that information and post it here.

Jorgen

I think it would be a "Good Ideaâ„¢" to find out what the cause of the CTD is FIRST, before we blindly do anything else.

Mefaz, what is in your Windows Event Viewer at the time of the crash?

Jorgen

Rebuild the .cfg file first, simple and takes seconds.