Are there any new flight sim`s on the horizon?

benny1

Duh! Maybe your old shoe has been hiding under a rock somewhere?

You are not aware of FSX: Steam edition or Prepar3D or even X-Plane 10?

frankly, i dont see the need to change to P3D or XPL10, or steam.

I had the xplane demo, hated it.

im keeping my old fsx and acceleration. I have a thing for "older" ..

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've had FSX for about 7 years and bought X-Plane 10 last year out of curiosity but didn't like it. The default city scenery is terrible, but worst of all single-engine prop planes have no natural stability and slowly start to roll no matter how carefully you try to trim them.

Acoording to a mod at the X-Plane forum it's a longstanding issue that's never been fixed.

I'm a prop-head, so that killed the sim stone dead for me and I gave it away and am sticking to dear old beautiful FSX..:)

Well reading the Infinite Flight post on the homepage, they stated they want to bring it to PC. The version I have on iPad of it is a very nice sim, but I don't really enjoy the platform of the iPad for FS, so it would be good if they could bring it to PC.

frankly, i dont see the need to change to P3D or XPL10, or steam.

I had the xplane demo, hated it.

im keeping my old fsx and acceleration. I have a thing for "older" ..

Just as with women and wine, sometimes just a little older is just a little better.

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Just as with women and wine, sometimes just a little older is just a little better.

Doug

From my experiences with P3D, older is a whole lot better! However I probably will take a walk around the square with Steam some day.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived