Community Folder Question

If I completely empty my Community Folder, will I still have all of the World Updates and all Marketplace purchased items in the basic game? In other words, will I have MS2020 just without third party add-ons? Thanks a lot!

Steve in Kansas

7 Miles NW of KGCK

If I completely empty my Community Folder, will I still have all of the World Updates and all Marketplace purchased items in the basic game? In other words, will I have MS2020 just without third party add-ons? Thanks a lot!

I believe so.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

You don't need to physically empty it. Simply renaming the entire folder to ANYTHING other then "Community" has the same effect. MSFS will create a new Community folder to which you can move anything over to make it active or when ready to reactivate everything, delete the new folder and rename back to Community.
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro