Are British Airways aircraft white?

Sorry if this is a rather off the wall question but I tried a couple of BA AI aircraft (from ATCO repaints and Juergen Bambausch) but thought they both had a rather pinky-grey hue about them which I didn't think looked quite right until I wondered - is that the colour BA aircraft actually are? If so, I'd never noticed this before but I don't visit actual airports often enough to compare them with other white aircraft in the flesh.

Any thoughts?

Sorry if this is a rather off the wall question but I tried a couple of BA AI aircraft (from ATCO repaints and Juergen Bambausch) but thought they both had a rather pinky-grey hue about them which I didn't think looked quite right until I wondered - is that the colour BA aircraft actually are? If so, I'd never noticed this before but I don't visit actual airports often enough to compare them with other white aircraft in the flesh.

Any thoughts?

White, as in Red White and Blue.

Apart from specific paintjobs they are always white - it's the official flag-carrier for the UK, after all. Never seen a pink hue to the Union Flag! Google search is your friend, as is the official BA site:

[ihttps://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/about-ba][/i]