Had a couple older DC-9 aircraft, but just didn't impress me!

Went looking today and found this nice Delta, I guess I will still call it a Douglas DC-9, but it doesn't need to be called by name! One DC-9 I had, had terrible outside views, so this was a pleasant surprise, EVERYTHING WORKS, as it should! A keeper, it is!

2022-5-5_20-26-23-156.jpg

Rick :cool:

Great looking shot of the DC-9!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Michael - Here's the download offering on this site's library. It is a FS2004 download, so you will have to delete the panel and sound that comes with the download and borrow a FSX panel and sound folder from another aircraft that you currently have! Everything works great and it is a great flier.

I had another DC-9 download that I settled for years ago, and it never quite "fit the bill,' outside views not working and numerous other issues and I ran across it the other night, and said, "Enough, not doing this no more!" You will be quite pleased with this one! Just got to delete and move some panel and sound folders around!

Any questions, PM me! Enjoy, if you decide to try this one on!

Rick :cool:

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Jetliners

FS2004 Delta Airlines Douglas DC-9-51

[ Download | View ]

Name: dc950dlt.zip

Size: 2,818,805 Date: 02-24-2009 Downloads: 1,648

FS2004 Delta Airlines Douglas DC-9-51. Model by SGA. Repaint by Brian J. Beard.