So i reinstalled mfs i did it throu steam now it asked me were to save i clicked on my c drive 100% i did but its no ware to be found, the MFS icon on the desktop right click/properties for url/ it says steam://rungameid/1250410 So does that mean it saved on steam? And if so can u acces fs files in steam? Like i want to put back vrf maps but i have to paste it in the community folder in flight sim is there a way i can get there?? I tried searching the whole computer and i went throu all the steam folders on my rig.. Edited by ralphie1313
windows 11, asus crosshair viii dark hero, 64mb g.skill d4 4000 ram, amd ryan9 5950 clocked to 4.3, noctua nh-u12s, asus rtx 4080 oc, 2x samsung 980 pro ssd 3tb m.2 nvme x3

should be here : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator

Community folder:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community

Edited by mqytn

ok so i found the fs folder but no community folder i checked it 20 times, were i did find a community folder on my d and e drive but has a date from sept i took pics...
windows 11, asus crosshair viii dark hero, 64mb g.skill d4 4000 ram, amd ryan9 5950 clocked to 4.3, noctua nh-u12s, asus rtx 4080 oc, 2x samsung 980 pro ssd 3tb m.2 nvme x3

should be here : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator

Community folder:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community

can i move the community folder from the other drive and put it at the location u saying it should be at?

Steam (and Microsoft) will manage the location of folders. Trying to move or alter these folders is not a good idea. If you want to move things in or out of the community folder it will likely be located in your users AppData folders. Such as:

C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community

The location of the Packages folder can be changed when installing the sim, including changing to a different drive. I have it pointed to a separate SSD in my computer without any trouble. Once it's set, though, I'm not sure it can be changed.