photogrammetry not working

photogrammetry not working can't load flight. Everything worked last night this morning can't get to msfs to work again I have tried everything I found online still what is the dead?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Did you add any addons? Did you change any settings? Did you have a hardware malfunction?

I just flew from KWDG top KPTT without any hassle. I don't usually fly in the urban areas photogrammetry affects. Did you try turning it off and rebooting?

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I checked all that. I have had this program working like a dream and the one snafu like a windows 10 update (or the msfs update) something goes screwy disgraceful they sold use such a picky unstable program if it wasn't for my twenty plus years experience with the flight simulators I'd never get of the ground. Not sure what is hanging it up but I had an update overnight that did not install correctly on my windows 10 laptop and not the MSFS will not load the flight unbelievable makes me very angry I have been trouble shooting all day. My laptop is working fine even with the update error except for the msfs. Wish I never bought it to much aggravation. My FS9 and FSX work great on my other computers in windows 7. This is what I am using for MSFS

Using a KVM Switch to watch a larger screen

ASUS - ROG Zephyrus M15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q - 1TB SSD

I am afraid I will need to bring thew laptop back to out of the box a reinstall everything bu still concerned about this security update and like I said if the msfs is so fragile that one little thing screws it up I would like to talk the those designers. Ticked off again

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I don't have win10, but can you not do a system restore back to before the update? After which you can try installing the update, is it possible to download the update and install manually? do a search for the "KB" No. online, this may help. Edited by PAULCRAIG

tried all that

Mike G.

Im a little confused.. what is the issue.. you can’t load a flight or photogrammetry not working? Your posts aren’t easy to read, with all the typos etc.

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I am also confused! Supposedly Windows 10 got corrupted but that makes him angry at MSFS? His other software still works because it is on a different machine without a corrupted operating system,. It sounds like he needs to repair the laptop operating system first. Then he may have to reinstall MSFS?
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I think it was a problem with a security update that would not install. In the end after trying and it is a common problem (thank you micropoop) I had tom reset my laptop to factory settings got that straight and reinstalled msfs and it is working again. My question now is why the msfs program is so fragile that things like this prevent it from working. Yes I have been using the flight sims since 1995 and if it wasn't for this forum I might never get off the ground. I feel for those who with no working knowledge try to use the program.

Mike G.

I think it was a problem with a security update that would not install. In the end after trying and it is a common problem (thank you micropoop) I had tom reset my laptop to factory settings got that straight and reinstalled msfs and it is working again. My question now is why the msfs program is so fragile that things like this prevent it from working. Yes I have been using the flight sims since 1995 and if it wasn't for this forum I might never get off the ground. I feel for those who with no working knowledge try to use the program.

Those that don’t know will probably just buy it for Xbox lol.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Those that don’t know will probably just buy it for Xbox lol.

Very true - I have MSFS on Xbox Series X and it performs WAY better on that than on my little old PC. You can now stream MSFS standard version onto ANY compatible device (Windows 10 or Xbox) whether it meets minimum spec or not, including a few of the latest smart TV's. Your next computer might not be a computer, as they say in the Ads.

Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64