Asobo gonna fix this???

Plenty of places where there are bridges but the cars are driving in and out of the water, all adds to the fun.

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

So what's new?

We've seen this particular artifact for over 18 months. Maybe it'll get fixed, maybe not. Everyone knows about it, including Asobo and Microsoft.

I would not lose sleep over it.

Enjoy the good stuff in MSFS!

We'll probably have to live with these types of problems forever. I mentioned this kind of problem in another thread and got yelled at. I'm just going to accept it and move on. Edited by Brodie

Don't see that bridge, but there is an add-on for the Dames Point bridge at Flightsim.to. Someone may make a mod for this one too.

https://flightsim.to/file/26069/dames-point-bridge-jacksonville

You can also file a bug report over at the official site too, which is where the developers are guaranteed to see the issue. Pretty sure they're well aware of the issues with how their AI based scenery process handles bridges.

They're too worried about Xbox and gamers now. It's never going to be fixed. Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

There's plenty of upcoming fixes and enhancements that say otherwise. Maybe they won't get to the ones that bother you the most right away, but they are putting a lot more effort into the sim than what a so called gamer would care for.

https://www.flightsimulator.com/feedback-snapshot/

I,m flying at 3000 just past KNIP over the St Johns river in Jax FL with the Buckman Bridge in front of me, half is under water and I'm wondering if its ever going to get fixed....

Happy :pilot: Flyin

AD sends[ATTACH=CONFIG]229772[/ATTACH]

I fly in Jax ALL the time, and I have the same complaint about the bridges, the Matthews looks like a dam, with parts of the road going into the water, same with the Main St.

I agree, it would be nice to get them fixed!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Dear Amberdog1 I'm not sure this is an issue that can be fixed because the technique used behind is the conversion from a 2d map to a 3d object ( stereography ? )

The map source in 2d taken from satellite pictures must be the more accurate possible.

I got MSFS on day 1, and yes I know there are a few issues here and there. I do enjoy flying it low and slow and FSX for my long haul flights. I LOVE how much better MSFS is over FSX with regard to scenery and now that I'm getting used to flying the 172 It simply awesome to me. I find the bridges issue to be comical and yes I'll live with it.

Happy :pilot: Flyin yall

KJAX/KORF