FSX, Calculating Landing Speed?

Hello, Im using FSX, And I tried using the Honeywell FMC on some of my aircraft to calculate my landing speed however I dont think the Honeywell FMC does this.

I dont suppose anyone knows any website or anything that calculates your landing speed?

Kindest Thanks,

General rule of thumb...737 landing speed, I normally used was 135-138 knots. The 787, being considered a Heavy...about 145-150 knots landing speed.

You might want to consider these to be the approach speeds and the speed at wheels touchdown to be a little faster.

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

You might want to consider these to be the approach speeds and the speed at wheels touchdown to be a little faster.

FASTER? That seems a tad backwards, Charlie.......... ???

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Could be! I was using Google search and looking at landing speeds vs approach speeds and they seem to indicated a lower approach and a slightly faster touchdown speed when the wheels hit the runway!

Beats me....with a stick! :confused:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

https://www.boeing.com/assets/pdf/commercial/airports/faqs/arcandapproachspeeds.pdf

Tried to save a step by uploading the PDF itself. No joy. This lists Vref landing speeds for about all Boeing aircraft. The true Vref can be calculated from aircraft type, landing weight, flap setting, and other factors like runway condition, wind direction and wind speed, etc.

I think.