General Opinion best Fighter for MSFS

Ok, I know MSFS is not DCS and there is nothing flying off the rails or falling from the racks, but which is the better quality.

The F16 or the F15. Ya I know there is a F14 out there too but Navy is already covered with the Super Hornet so I'd like an USAF plane other than the C17. Trying to decide between the 2 and I have a gift card that is just burning a hole in my pocket.

The F16 is the newest one and looks really good. The F15 is only about a year old now but I remember when it first came out there were some issues and some folks were not all that happy. The bright side is on the 15 you get the C, D, E and I model.

Anyone have both and want to provide some good/bad on both.

I think I am leaning more towards the F16 but that Strike Eagle sure does look nice.

Thanks!

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

I don't claim this to be the best, but it's got to be one of the most fun - it's the freeware Fokker DR1 triplane and it has guns that fire (with sounds and effects) everything works that should and there's even a pistol in the cockpit which you can practice your gunslinger tricks with:

https://flightsim.to/file/19612/fokker-dr1-triplane

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I don't claim this to be the best, but it's got to be one of the most fun - it's the freeware Fokker DR1 triplane and it has guns that fire (with sounds and effects) everything works that should and there's even a pistol in the cockpit which you can practice your gunslinger tricks with:

https://flightsim.to/file/19612/fokker-dr1-triplane

I actually have that and it is a blast to go flying tree top level. Thanks Tiger

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

I didn’t know about that. I presume it works just as well in VR? I’ll soon find out :)

Cheers Tim!

Edit: yep, it works in VR! I'm going to have fun with this one.

It was a bit of a shock when I first started her up though at EGLC. It appears the light switches on my Honeycomb yoke are setup to fire the guns!

It was probably a bigger shock for the ground crew LOL

mid flight, over London..

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Well, decided to buy both.

Have to say so far I like the F16 better. Afterburners on both are note as good as the default F18 Asobo.

I like the flight characteristics better on the Falcon over Eagle, but the E Model sure is pretty.