Fly Tampa las vegas

I need help. I bought and downloaded this scenery, all indications are it installed correctly, yet my Vegas scenery is still the default. Googling didn’t help and their forums have yet to respond.

What am I missing?

*EDIT*** Fixed. I'm using Steam so the path to the community folder by default was wrong. I had to do C:User/name/appdata etc but the ROAMING not the LOCAL folder.

Edited by kingnorris
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

How do you like it being a Las Vegas resident?

I was holding off until ORBX offered it (they are partnered with them on other airports) and also they still have not updated McCarran International to Harry Reid International.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

How do you like it being a Las Vegas resident?

I was holding off until ORBX offered it (they are partnered with them on other airports) and also they still have not updated McCarran International to Harry Reid International.

Definitely an improvement over default. Especially at night.

Love it. And for only $15 bucks, it’s a steal!

(Side note— I wished they changed it to Las Vegas International Airport. I was never a fan of the new namesake. But I don’t want this to go political)

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

I agree 100%, should have been named Las Vegas (What were they thinking?).

Have runways been updated 25L/R > 26L/R etc?

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

I agree 100%, should have been named Las Vegas (What were they thinking?).

Have runways been updated 25L/R > 26L/R etc?

The newest version 1.6 addresses the ILS issues that were present before.

But yeah as far as I know the runways are all there and functional.

The newest version 1.6 addresses the ILS issues that were present before.

But yeah as far as I know the runways are all there and functional.

Soooooooooo glad you became a convert to the MSFS causes sir, glad to hear this! That scenery IS incredible. I am personally eyeing the PMDG Simulations 737 for MSFS when its released. Sadly, I've reached a stage where I have not too much interest and I'm in a rut with MSFS at the moment. Maybe I'll rehook up my VR and it will spark it up again.