Captain Sim Add Ons?

Popping my head round the door of MSFS (again), I see there are a few jetliner add-ons from Captain Sim available to purchase - 767, 777 etc. Just wondering if these are any good, information and reviews seem to be very scant. Not expecting Level D or PMDG standards but are they sufficiently different to fly or are they just bits and bobs bolted together with the flight model and sounds of the default 747?

Any information appreciated.

Vern.

Captain Sim are universally reviled by the MSFS community for using the default 747 VC in their Boeing models, four engines on the EICAS and all. Avoid.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I think I will avoid, then.

Still having a love hate relationship with MSFS anyway! First time on it for months, go to reload a saved flight with the default 747 and can't get LNAV to reactivate. You would have thought by now all the save/load bugs would have been squished.

Vern.

They haven't, and I think the reason is that the Xbox has an instant resume feature - quit the sim to play something else, quit that game and restart MSFS from wherever you left off and vice-versa. Doesn't work on PC though. Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Sadly unless they fix this rather fundamental feature, it makes one reluctant to invest in any expensive add ons knowing you won't be able to reliably resume a long flight. A problem not confined to FS, of course. X-Plane 11 has a similar issue as does Train Sim World 2. Seems the more complex our games get, the harder it is for the programmers to write a reliable save game algorithm.
Vern.