AIG Not Working

Updated to the 1.22 and since the marketplace buttons were grayed out decided to start new reinstall but the discovered I couldn't ,reinstall the AIG AI their site is down and the marketplace buttons still grayed out can't update the free Australia. Is there no end to the ridicules snafus in MSFS? Cant't get any response from their support desk. I am s frustrated with this I been flying the simulator since 1995,2004,FSX Gees.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I read on their website yesterday that their server is going to be down for possibly two weeks.

Any idea why. Are some updates afoot?

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Oh yes but with the geniuses that continually give us mandatory updates (we just had one again) you never know' I have learned you know to empty the community folder first and I have my premium edition running pretty smooth except for this one issue oh, and the marketplace download and buy buttons grayed out so I can't get the Australia update (waiting on them to respond) (I will go back to AIG traffic but their site is down right now for some goofy glitch. AIG traffic requires the MSFS offline traffic to be turned off see and for several months have not had no ctd so I must be doing something right I just don't understand why they do not fix this issue they know about it it is in one ofm their recommend work around to turn the off line traffic off.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I fired up my sim yesterday and to my complete surprise anther update very small about 7mb anyone get that too

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

Yes I to got that one not even sure what it did

Mike G.

It was a Navigraph data update for navaids, etc.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

That's nice but what we really need is the marketplace download and buy grayed out buttons fixed as well as the offline traffic causing ctd's fixed. Navigraph data? I don't even know what it is.

Mike G.

Full info on their website and Discord channel, and also on the MSFS forums. However doesn't seem to have percolated to this one yet.

AIGs service provider pulled the plug, basically, leaving them high and dry. They are organising a replacement but it's going to take a couple of weeks to get sorted, mid-February being a target I believe. There's no point griping about AIG, it isn't their fault.

Incidentally it's not MS or Asobos fault either so no point in blaming them.

Until then it's not possible to download or update the Manager element of the addon although if you've got the Controller installed it should still work fine - mine does. It's unfortunate if you deleted the programme, expecting to be able to re-download it - but that's life. Just hope that they do indeed come back to the sim asap.

I took it out on this last update and trying to see if I could fix the marketplace grayed buttons then I found out about the AIG issue and having moved the folders around I have to re install and configure everything and couldn't get the AIG to work so I went to the Aerosoft Traffic but that forces me to turn on the offline traffic which tends to give me random CTD's, Haven't been able to figure that out

Mike G.