World update 7 missing

I just tried to download world update 7 unsuccessfully. Flight sim started as normal picked up the smaller 2.1 GiB mandatory patch and installed it as normal. After doing so I got the world update 7 splash screens, but no world update 7.

I’ve restarted the game a couple of times updated everything in the content manager and tried again but world update 7 is not available to download either in the content manager or when flight sim starts.

Has anyone else seen this, or do you have any tips?

It's a FREE update in the MARKET PLACE
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

if you bought the sim from MS store then goto MS store and click updates it will download a update around 500mb for msfs2020 then fire up msfs and it should update to world 7

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

My oz update did not show so after doing all of the above in the last message I found the Oz world update in Marketplace So for me that was three updates MS Store the sim and marketplace!!

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

My oz update did not show so after doing all of the above in the last message I found the Oz world update in Marketplace So for me that was three updates MS Store the sim and marketplace!!

MSFS updates just about always involve three steps. The first being through the MS or Steam stores, second being the base updates the sim itself looks for when it first launches, and finally content updates through the internal Content Manager. For new World Updates you need to go into the Content Manager to grab them yourself, as well as any updates to previous World Update regions.

MSFS updates just about always involve three steps. The first being through the MS or Steam stores, second being the base updates the sim itself looks for when it first launches, and finally content updates through the internal Content Manager. For new World Updates you need to go into the Content Manager to grab them yourself, as well as any updates to previous World Update regions.

Yeah, that's the usual sequence and that's what I expected, but this time Australia wasn't waiting in the Content Manager (unlike updates to previous WU regions) to be downloaded. It was in the Marketplace instead, making it necessary "buying" it first (for free), so that it showed in the Content Manager.

I'd say previous WUs didn't behave so?

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

the marketplace will not charge you for it, they do have free downloads on there.... just click it...

Yeah, that's the usual sequence and that's what I expected, but this time Australia wasn't waiting in the Content Manager (unlike updates to previous WU regions) to be downloaded. It was in the Marketplace instead, making it necessary "buying" it first (for free), so that it showed in the Content Manager.

I'd say previous WUs didn't behave so?

Sorry, I meant to write that new World Updates require going to the Marketplace to purchase them, for free, first. The last few WUs have required doing this.

This is the first world update that has required me to go to the marketplace.

I’ve had to go to the Marketplace first to acquire each for at least the last few. Here’s the instructions for WU 3 from last year, as an example.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019657180-How-to-download-the-Free-World-Update-III-United-Kingdom-Ireland-