Got about 6 of these, this is my favorite Beech D18S

That's nice Rick, I see you got a full screen shot there, do you then shrink them down to post, I must try that?

Col.

Hi Col - Yes, what I do is try to take the pic at a 45* angle, sun to my back, get as much aircraft in as I can using the "zoom in/out", take the shot (sometimes 2 shots), and then when reducing, I reduce down to 70% or 80% and then see what the finished product looks like in each % and then choose what looks best to my eyes! If you see the quality going down, it's because my eyes are starting to show their age!:rolleyes:

Thanks for commenting Col and may you and your family have a joyous holiday!

Rick :cool:

One of my favourite props also Rick, and "Orange Blossom" is one of them. I have so many repaints for it, the D-18 is such a nice bird. The Dutch Air

Force used them in the 60's and 70's.

Jan, thanks for the reply! Yes, the D18S is definitely one of my favorites, fun aircraft, challenging to fly a twin engine tail dragger, AND, there are so many paints available for this aircraft! I really like the Orange Blossom because it always looks so "squeeky clean!"

Anyway Jan, I hope you and your family have a joyous Christmas holiday! The season has typically started for me, knocked a corner off one of my lower teeth last evening, but, that won't stop me Christmas day! I married an excellent cook and a chipped tooth will not impair that meal, for sure! :o

Rick :cool: