Randoms 10

peer01

JK : "Your collection of weird and wonderful is fascinating to see" I'll take this as a compliment? ;) Thanks!

Charlie: Yes. I know. Thanks! ;)

Bob: Never mention my age you hear! I'm still that handsome and noble young hero! ;) Thanks!:cool:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes he has almost every prop ever made, they are in the Peerhoven Museum in Amsterdam, must warn you though tickets are very expensive.

Viewers must wear a protective over suit and shoes, gloves and masks provided at the entrance, 'Do Not Touch' notices everywhere.

Highly recommended for a good day out, you exit in to Peer's souvenir shop and cafe.

Col.

it's much appreciated Larry and John! :):)

Every now and then I use them John, I have so many of them.....:o:)

And he also has a few friends like me who borrow them from time to time. He usually doesn't even notice unless he checks the fuel gauges later. Luckily, at his age he rarely remembers whether he parked one full or empty! :p

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Great Shots! That B-36 reminds me of my grade school days. My grade school building was a low level practice target for B-36 bomb runs. They would come right over the schoo0l playground at under 1,000 feet. They were magnificent birds and quite noisy as well! It was a small town in the middle of nowhere, so we didn't get that close to large aircraft very often . Our only other traffic was Stearmans and Super Cubs.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU