Carenado's Silence on Skymaster 337 for MSFS

I only bought certain Carenado planes for FS2004 & FSX based on what gauge fixes were available for them on the Unofficial Carenado Support forum over at Avsim. If Bert Pieke couldn't fix them I didn't buy them, because Carenado's record for releasing updates and patches for known issues was, and still is, appalling.

In MSFS, it's not possible for the average user to edit gauges any more, so it's goodbye Carenado from me.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I checked into this a week or two ago and their Facebook page advised they were delaying the release after WU7 and compatibility issues. Imagine that....
i7 11700K @ 5.0GHz, ASUS Z590-Plus TUF Gaming, Noctua NH-D15, 2x16GB G.SKILL TridentZ 4000, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, Super Flower 850W, SilverStone Redline SST-RL06 PRO case, Samsung 980 2TB M.2 (OS/MSFS), Gigabyte Aorus 48" OLED 4K 120Hz + LG 32" UN32650-W 4K monitors, Logitech Yoke + throttle + CH Pro Pedals

I only bought certain Carenado planes for FS2004 & FSX based on what gauge fixes were available for them on the Unofficial Carenado Support forum over at Avsim. If Bert Pieke couldn't fix them I didn't buy them, because Carenado's record for releasing updates and patches for known issues was, and still is, appalling.

In MSFS, it's not possible for the average user to edit gauges any more, so it's goodbye Carenado from me.

I have noticed that too with their updates, but lets hope the 337 is as good as it looks. Otherwise, may be the last thing I buy from that developer.

Gauge issues or not, I always waited for their once a year sales. Was surprised to see a recently released model (Piper Seneca V for MSFS) on sale for $20.00, so I bought it. Seems the MSFS Marketplace encourages sellers to compete for your dollar more than direct selling.

When the Skymaster is released, I'll wait for it to go on sale as well since I all ready have the FSX model that I recycled into P3D v5.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Most are all ready v4 compatible (re-download very latest)...

https://www.carenado.com/sitecarenado/product/c337h-skymaster-hd-series-fsx-p3d/

Then they got instructions and a patch for v5...

https://carenado.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046625614-Installing-Carenado-aircraft-in-P3Dv5

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Really? No replies at all? Isn't anyone else out there wondering? Wow. Staggering on the crickets from the audience here...

This particular forum is not super busy compared to some. I've noticed that on many topics, maybe 1000 will read it, but won't have a single comment to post. Probably because they don't have the answer you are looking for! Posts that I thought would be surefire for multiple responses, maybe even generate a few pages of discussion... don't get a reply sometimes. Just the way it goes sometimes!

I'm glad you got some attention for your question, sometimes it just takes a while longer.

That said, I found this news from yesterday:

https://msfsaddons.com/2021/12/17/carenado-clears-last-hurdles-with-the-c337-skymaster-releasing-very-soon-in-the-msfs-marketplace/