Since Last update I am seeing two hands, the back of a pilots head and glasses

Is anyone else seeing this, so annoying, and the dam thing takes over my navigation. On the ground as I am taxing two deformed hands appear on the yoke and if I rotate thru views they disappear only to comeback once in the air with the deformed back of a head, glasses, and hands - I hate these sloppy updates.

I’ve noticed this a few times lately in VR. I lean back pane reset my view or move my view forward, so I can’t see him. It’s happened a few times over the past week or so.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Is anyone else seeing this, so annoying, and the dam thing takes over my navigation. On the ground as I am taxing two deformed hands appear on the yoke and if I rotate thru views they disappear only to comeback once in the air with the deformed back of a head, glasses, and hands - I hate these sloppy updates.

Are these showing up in all planes or just certain ones?

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

Sarcasm mode: On.

Maybe some clever modder can replace the deformed hands and head with correctly formed ones?

Sarcasm mode: Off.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

I guess I'm the lucky one as I have not seen this. Knock on wood.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

This cropped up a few months ago after an update and, I believe, was traced to the Co-Pilot mod which the dev sorted and not seen since.

Until yesterday when I finally managed to get back into the sim and took the Bonanza (G36 Bonanza Improvement Project mod) for a spin. The strange graphics appeared again so I just shut down, removed the Co-Pilot mod and carried on "on my own". Not tried any other aircraft.

Obviously (to me) the latest update has screwed it up again so I'll just wait until someone sorts it out again.

Edited by terrylawdinn

I've been dying to say this since the start of this thread. After a couple of Jim Beam black extra aged I'm just gonna let it rip....

At least you know where those hands aren't!!!

Sorry for the attempted humor!

Dell XPS8490 12 Gen 11700 up to 5 Ghz., 48Gb 3200 RAM, dedicated 512Gb M2 SSD, AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Logitech Multi Panel, Logitech Throttle Quadrant (X2), Growing slowly but surely!

I've sorted through some flights I've made with different planes on ground and airborne, haven't seen any distorted pilot figures.

Can't seem to reproduce this issue on my system. Click on images to enlarge.

Ron

TBM-Pilots.jpg

Cessna-Longitude-Pilots.jpg

DA40-NG-Pilots.jpg

Aspen-ramp-2.jpg

Edited by inky160
RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10