Hi all.

I’m having issues with my GPS. After creating my flight plan, and starting the plan, I am at the ramp and all that shows up in my HSI is GPS and on the other side of the HSI is DPRT. It doesnt have the flight plan loaded. It has worked fine until a few days ago. I generally fly GA aircraft. I can see the flight plan loaded when I hit the fpl button, but it used to autoload into the HSI where all I had to do when I was airborne was hit the nav button and it would follow the loaded flightplan. Help.

Thanks

Tim

Is this the default GNS530, G1000, G3000 or the PMS50 GNS530, Working Title G1000NXi, Working Title G3000?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Click the CDI button until the HSI needle turns magenta (GPS mode).

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Dprt would be an abbreviation of Departure, indicating that your current location is your departure airport. Enr would mean Enroute, when you're between departure and arrival airports. Edited by tiger1962