Xbox X and MS 2020

Do anyone know if there is a forum for MS 2020 on xbox x/s series? I just bought a Xbox X series and it is great, just learning the system. I have been flying MS 2004 for years and I have the TrackIR v5 hooked up to my PC. I miss the tracking with the head tracker. I would like to set it up on my Xbox X system. Help please.

Thanks

Rich

Rich is always flying low and fast.

TrackIR isn't supported on Xbox, neither is VR. However you can find all the info you need on the official forums here: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi Rich. Perhaps someone on this forum can help you with x-box related issues. Otherwise, you could try the official forums.

I think I've read somewhere that peripheral support for the X-box isn't yet at the level of the PC, and not all PC peripherals work yet. So I don't think it's a given that Track-IR is supported.

Did you happen to check if Track-IR is supported on X-Box?

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide