Spoiler activation gone

Hi all. Me and a few others have recently been unable to activate spoilers on jets we normally use, 320 Asobo and fbw, 747. They do deploy automatically when landing but not when in flight, (keyboard /), was ok before. A bug after update 5? Any way to fix?

Thanks

Roy

I've noticed this, too. Num/ doesn't lower the speed brake anymore on 787 aircraft. I have to go to the Ctrl-4 screen and use the mouse...However, Num/ does raise it...Half success, I guess, better than none...

Lee Graves

("Better to be on the ground, wishing you were in the air; than in the air, wishing you were on the ground.")

(Ryzen 5 3600 cpu; ASUS ROG B-550-F MB; 32 GB Corsair memory; GeForce 2060 video card; Sabrent 1 TB SSD; ASUS 27" Gaming Monitor; Updated Win 10; ANTEC case)

I haven't flown those aircraft but I had the same problem with the WT CJ4 In short, the last update broke Toggle Spoilers. Extend Spoiler and Retract Spoiler still work so I had to map a separate button on my stick to each function.

• 3 months later...

I reported this issue to MS some time ago. Two things;

1. When loading a flight using my "go to" aircraft - B787, the spoiler handle defaults to the "armed" position. It used to be in the off position until an update (2 ago).

2. Whether armed or not, when touching down, spoilers will not come on. I have my yoke configured for a toggle for full spoilers and that works.

This may be related to the bug reported regarding reverse thrust not working (unless you use your mouse to pull them back).

Tim