One Year Anniversary: Is anything planned?

I'm sure we all know that today is the one year anniversary of the release. However, I was expecting some announcement or video (presumably somewhat self-congratulatory) or something. I haven't seen anything though... Am I missing something? I'm 99% sure they said that they'd do someting to celebrate.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

I dunno. I plan on getting off the interweb forums and sim-flying around a bit before supper.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

I'm sure they were being truthful about wanting to celebrate... but maybe they are too busy dealing with bugs and issues, and catching rest when they can, to actually celebrate right now.

Fair enough, if that's the case. I'm sure we'd all appreciate that.

So now we can all look forward to the Terrible Twos?

I was thinking the same thing. I have a African Grey Parrot. They say parrots are perpetual toddlers on the level of a two year old. If this sim starts calling me a dumbass every morning like my parrot does I am definitely uninstalling it.

Looks like I was mistaken. See response 158 of this thread:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/what-to-expect-on-18th-august/440532/161

In summary, they're planning a community fly-in to visit Asobo Studio in Bordeaux for tomorrow (20 August), and a week of anniversary streams from 6 to 10 September.

Nothing big, but understandable if they'd prefer to instead concentrate on fixing the sim.