Waypoints not detected in GPS/FMC

dehman137

I recently started having some issues with FSX not detecting certain waypoints/fixes within its database. As you can see in the following images, the fixes are in the sim, but are not detected within the GPS or my FMC (in my case, the EasyFMC).

waypoint1.png

waypoint2.png

waypoint3.png

waypoint4.5.png

I am currently using the navaid updates from aero.sors.fr to stay current with the AIRAC cycles. I've tried deleting and regenerating my program data FSX folder and unchecked and rechecked my scenery files and still no change in the issue. Anyone have any idea why said certain fixes aren't showing up in the GPS or may have any experience with said problem? I am currently using FSX:SE.

Thanks everyone!

Chris Hamilton

From the aero.sors.fr website: "Be aware of some limitations/problems that may occur in map view and for those still using integrated flight planning. See chapter 5 of documentation for details."

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64