Flying in Wahington State

For washington pilots, Snoqualmie pass is a delightful challenge in good weather, and a knee knocker in low ceilings. I've flown this pass (over I90) in irl in a skyhawk and once in an s22.

Always a favorite trip in the sims, I finally got around to it in msfs 2020.

Extra special. I recommend it to all. A good starting point is Boeing Field KBFI, with arrival in Eastern Washington at Ellensburg, KELN.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Try flying a 172 inside the crater of St Helens. Always a fun jaunt from Rainier down to St Helens. I like to take off out of Tacoma Narrows (KTIW) and follow the Puyallup River up to Rainier. I know my son has landed the X-cub i think on a glacier, that was pretty cool.

Try flying a 172 inside the crater of St Helens. Always a fun jaunt from Rainier down to St Helens. I like to take off out of Tacoma Narrows (KTIW) and follow the Puyallup River up to Rainier. I know my son has landed the X-cub i think on a glacier, that was pretty cool.

I took the Bonanza up to tour Mt. St. Helens, flew into cloud, iced up and barely escaped with my virtual life. A white-knuckle flight. Fun though!