JetBlue out of Boston: First Edited MSFS Pics

I started a JetBlue flight last night from Boston to Nassau, but unfortunately I was too tired to make it the entire flight so I quit about halfway through. I had already taken some screenshots and didn't want them to go to waste, so I decided to edit a few of them using Lightroom to see how they would turn out. I've been editing real aviation photos in Lightroom for a few months, but this is my first shot at flight sim pics, so let me know what you think. Keep in mind I spent about five minutes on each one so they're far from perfect, the third one is really far from perfect but it's a cool angle, however I thought the edits added some good quality to the pictures so figured I would share.

JetBlue 909 to departing Boston

6jbrODV.jpg

wX9UXVG.jpg

0rRWmqI.jpg

Ryzen 5 3600X | RTX 2060 | 32 GB 3200 G.Skill RAM | 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe M.2 SSD

I've been editing real aviation photos in Lightroom for a few months, but this is my first shot at flight sim pics, so let me know what you think. [

Very nice composition on all shots Chris. On just a very subjective personal level the sky colors are a little too light for my eye and the texture on the last shot is a little too granular - again for my eye.

Beauty is - of course - 100% in the eye of the beholder - so what looks good to me may come across entirely differently for someone else. Bottom line - they're all good shots!!! :cool:

Edited by BillD22

I've been editing real aviation photos in Lightroom for a few months, but this is my first shot at flight sim pics, so let me know what you think. [

Very nice composition on all shots Chris. On just a very subjective personal level the sky colors are a little too light for my eye and the texture on the last shot is a little too granular - again for my eye.

Beauty is - of course - 100% in the eye of the beholder - so what looks good to me may come across entirely differently for someone else. Bottom line - they're all good shots!!! :cool:

Edited by BillD22

Thanks Bill!

I like the first two Chris. :cool: I agree with Bill that the third one looks a bit grainy.

The third one looked a lot better before I cropped it, but you’re right it’s pretty grainy now. If I ever decide to edit pics in the future I’ll probably devote more than five minutes to it.