Fly By Wire A320NX instrument panel not working after update 3

Hi,

So, I did the update without backing up or doing anything with the Community folder. After I did the update 3, everything worked in the community folder except for the instruments on the A320NX. I've since deleted everything in the community and re-installed the A320NX and still do not get an instrument readout. Everything else and all other planes appear to be working fine. Any ideas?

Thanks

Jack T.

MSI Z370 SLI Plus, i7-9700k, 32 Gb DDR4 3600 MHz memory, PNY RTX 4070Ti

Hi I think something maybe still lurking in the registery try using an uinstaller to get rid of reg entries you can find a free version here https://www.revouninstaller.com/products/revo-uninstaller-free/ i always use this to uninstall you will see when it asks you to scan go for the med setting as i think the other is to aggresive Anyway remove the A320 nx with the uninstaller restart your pc and download the flybywire installer this finds the correct place to download to its a good prog and also when you open it you will see if you are up to date or if patches are available cant say this will fix it for sure but worth a try.

I had an issue with a few of the instruments not displaying after the update as well. I noticed there was an a32nx file in my Packages folder that was separate from the a32nx file in my Community folder. I deleted that file, as well as the one in my Community folder and then reinstalled the FBW mod from the installer. That solved the issue for me.
Ryzen 5 3600X | RTX 2060 | 32 GB 3200 G.Skill RAM | 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe M.2 SSD

Hi,

I tried the aforementioned suggestions with the stable 320nx download. Still, not one instrument is illuminated. I can't think of anything else to try. When I delete the 320nx folder in the community folder, I do get the default a320 and the instruments work fine in it.

Jack T.

FYI - I d/l and installed the latest version for the first time yesterday to try this out. What I noticed is I am losing what appears to be simconnect to my Saitek panels. My radio panel is going a bit haywire (working correctly for several seconds then unknown LED output for several seconds) while if I switch to the default livery all my panels appear to work correctly. This is repeatable every time I try to run the FlyByWire livery. This is uning their stable download... not the experimental download. My MSFS is up to date. Just want to throw this out if it helps. Really appreciate what they are attempting to do.

I had a very similar problem. It was the co-pilot app' that was causing all the trouble. Deleted that (from the community folder) deleted the A32NX AND the A320 NEO from the OneStore. Restarted FS and installed the 320 neo first, before re-installing the NX (via the installer) and Bob's your uncle, all was fine.... almost. Now experiencing problem with the AP (on the NX). Engage AP and the big ole metal bird flies exactly 180 degrees in the opposite direction to the flight plan! Have discovered a kind of workaround for that - after engaging AP, engage APP then it follows the flight plan mostly correct.

Happy Flappy Wings peoples.

GlennAir

Here is my story to add to the confusion. The panel in my stock A320 is normal (functional and all screens working), but not so in any version of the A320NX -- the panel screens are dark. Furthermore, if the NX is present in the Community folder, then even the stock A320 has dark screens! If anyone can make sense of this I will be grateful (and impressed).

The A320NX isn't a separate plane to the stock A320, it's a modification which is applied to the stock A320. FlyByWire advise removing any other mods and liveries from your community folder in case there's a conflict.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Since the latest update, having any version of the A320NX, including the experimental version, in my Community folder kills the instrument panel screens; only the unmodified stock version works for me. I expect this will be fixed at some point. Meanwhile In the larger post-update scheme of things, this is a minor issue for sure. The drop in performance for many folks is a surely much bigger problem.

Since the latest update, having any version of the A320NX, including the experimental version, in my Community folder kills the instrument panel screens; only the unmodified stock version works for me.

Exactly my problem.

Jack T.