Unable to launch MSFS 2020

After clicking the Flight Simulator icon I am faced with a screen which reads as follows:-Error

Microsoft Gaming Services. PEG 3. This free addition has already been installed in my game.

How can I clear this from my screen to allow 2020 to launch.

I find it impossible to have any meaningful communications with Microsoft.

Can anyone offer any solutions to this problem?

What happens if you uninstall that add-on?

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

If it's an addon, remove it from the Community Folder.
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

You could try going into the MS Store & updating Gaming Services

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

My thanks to Chicagorandy, Davidc2 and g7rta (Steve) for replying to my plea for assistance.

With my limited IT skills I have attempted to uninstall the add on/remove from Community folder/further updates without success.

There appears to be a log jam in the system preventing me from dealing permanantly with a queue of up to 7 downloads including 2 that I do not have a use for namely phone and TV & Films.I am resigned to uninstalling the whole MSFS 2020 programme and then hopefully reinstalling in the hope that will cure the problem.

Again thank you for your interest.

My thanks to Chicagorandy, Davidc2 and g7rta (Steve) for replying to my plea for assistance.

With my limited IT skills I have attempted to uninstall the add on/remove from Community folder/further updates without success.

There appears to be a log jam in the system preventing me from dealing permanantly with a queue of up to 7 downloads including 2 that I do not have a use for namely phone and TV & Films.I am resigned to uninstalling the whole MSFS 2020 programme and then hopefully reinstalling in the hope that will cure the problem.

Again thank you for your interest.

I think you can pause the unnecessary downloads, that might enable you to get the one you actually need.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality